Advantus Oral Flea Soft Chews for Small Dogs provide a fast-acting, easy-to-administer solution to your dog's flea problem. Made with imidacloprid, an insect neurotoxin that works to paralyze and kill fleas, Advantus begins working within one hour of administration. This over-the-counter flea treatment is safe for dogs as young as 10 weeks of age and can be fed directly from your hand.
Advantus Oral Flea Soft Chews can be safely administered as often as once per day and are available in two sizes to meet your dog's needs. This package contains 30 soft chews that are perfect for dogs weighing between 4-22 pounds, but Advantus is also available in a pack of 7 soft chews or in a formulation for large dogs. Get rid of fleas the easy way by ordering this fast-working oral treatment today!
- Contains 30 small dog flea soft chews: A single dose of Advantus kills adult fleas on a dog. It is safe to repeat treatments as needed, up to once per day
- Chewable flea treatment for dogs and puppies age 10 weeks and older
- Advantus flea chews for small dogs start killing fleas within 1 hour
- Advantus flea chews for small dogs are a convenient, savory soft chew that is FDA approved
- Available without a prescription