10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
Chlorhexidine gluconate 2% and Ketoconazole 1%.
- Wet your pet's coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a sufficient amount of ChloraSeb Antiseptic Shampoo to your hands or directly onto your pet's coat. The amount will depend on the size of your pet, but generally, a small amount is enough to create a lather.
- Massage the shampoo gently into your pet's coat, working it into a rich lather. Pay special attention to areas with skin issues or infections.
- Leave the shampoo on your pet's coat for the recommended time, usually 5-10 minutes. This allows the active ingredients to penetrate and provide their antiseptic and antibacterial effects.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water, ensuring that all shampoo is removed from your pet's coat.
- Repeat the process if instructed by your veterinarian or if necessary for particularly stubborn or severe skin conditions.
- After rinsing, towel-dry your pet or use a blow dryer on a low setting if they are comfortable with it.
- Avoid contact with your pet's eyes, ears, and mouth. If accidental contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Clean any surfaces, such as bathtubs or grooming areas, that came into contact with the shampoo to prevent the spread of bacteria or fungi.
- Follow up with any additional treatments or medications recommended by your veterinarian.
It's crucial to always follow the specific instructions provided by your veterinarian or the product manufacturer. They may have specific guidelines for your pet's condition or any additional steps to take. If you have any doubts or concerns, consult your veterinarian for guidance.
- It works
- cost per ounce
The ChloraSeb Antiseptic shampoo left his skin smooth and did'nt have a bad reaction to it.