It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
READ ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE ONLY ON DOGS. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- Hold bottle upright about 6 inches from pet.
- Spray lightly until the tips of the pet's hair are moist. Keep spray out of pet's eyes.
- Rub spray into animal's coat. For longhaired dogs, ruffle fur to allow the spray to reach skin.
- After 19 minutes, dry dog with towel.
- Comb and brush coat.
- Repeat once a week
- If you see a tick, spray it directly.
- Be sure to treat the animal's bedding and surroundings with a product registered for these uses, such as Field & Stream products.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL: Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Do not store near heat or an open flame. Keep this product in its tightly closed original container, when not in use. Store in a cool, dry (preferably locke) area that is inaccessible to children and animals.Container Handling:
IF emppty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse refill this container. Offer for recycling if available.
If party filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS: This product is toxic aquatic invertebrates. Using it in a manner other than that described by thus label could result in harm to aquatic invertebrates.First AID:
- If on skin or clothing
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice
- If in eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment adviced
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poicon control center or doctor
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you whn calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment