10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
|Crude Protein (min)||17.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||6.8%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||0.3%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
300 kcal/100 kg ME, (3 calories per treat)
Salmon, Pork Liver, Unbleached White Flour, Oat Flour, Brewers Dried Yeast, Vegetable Glycerin, Corn Meal, Malt Flour, Chicken Fat, Salt, Catnip, Mixed Tocopherols.
- Introduce the treats: When using these treats for the first time, let your cat sniff and inspect them to pique their curiosity. This helps establish a positive association with the treats.
- Determine the training goal: Identify the specific behavior or command you want to train your cat to perform. It could be sitting, staying, coming when called, or any other desired behavior.
- Break treats into smaller pieces: If you prefer smaller treat portions for training, you can break the Lil' Bitz treats into smaller pieces using your fingers. This allows you to provide frequent rewards without overfeeding your cat.
- Begin training sessions: Start your training sessions in a quiet and distraction-free environment. Use clear and consistent commands along with hand signals if applicable. For example, say "Sit" while gently guiding your cat into a sitting position. As soon as your cat performs the desired behavior, immediately reward them with a Lil' Bitz treat.
- Timing is crucial: Timing is essential in training. Make sure to deliver the treat promptly after your cat completes the desired behavior. This helps reinforce the connection between the action and the reward.
- Reinforce positive behavior: Consistently reward your cat with a treat and praise when they perform the desired behavior correctly. Positive reinforcement strengthens the association between the action and the reward, encouraging your cat to repeat the behavior in the future.
- Gradually reduce treats: As your cat becomes more proficient in the trained behavior, gradually reduce the frequency of treats. Transition to intermittent rewards, where you only provide a treat occasionally, while still praising and reinforcing the behavior with verbal encouragement or affection.
- Store treats properly: To maintain their freshness and flavor, store Lil' Bitz treats in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Ensure the bag is sealed properly after each use.
Remember, every cat is different, and some may respond more quickly to training than others. Be patient and consistent, and tailor the training sessions to your cat's individual needs and abilities.