This item cannot be shipped to Minnesota, Canada and P.O. Boxes. Use must be approved by your veterinarian.
Transfer contents of the sterile diluent vial to the Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral Bb vial aseptically. Mix gently until dissolved. Remove the needle and administer 1 mL orally into the buccal cavity.
Historically, annual revaccination has been recommended for this product. The need for this booster has not been established. Contact your veterinarian or manufacturer for more information on revaccination frequency.
- Store at 2° - 8°C (35° - 46°F).
- Do not freeze.
- Use new, non-chemically sterilized needles and syringes.
- Do not mix with other products, except as specified on the label.
- Inactivate unused contents before disposal.
- In case of human exposure, contact a physician.
- Vaccinate only healthy, non-parasitized dogs.
- This product has not been tested in pregnant bitches.
- The use of a biological product may produce anaphylaxis and/or other inflammatory immune-mediated hypersensitivity reactions. Antidote: Epinephrine, corticosteroids, and antihistamines may all be indicated depending on the nature and severity of the reaction.