Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine, Modified Live Virus, Avirulent Live Culture, 25 x 1mL
Proper dosage and administration of Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine are crucial to ensure your dog's respiratory health. Follow these guidelines for effective vaccination:
- Administer Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine as prescribed by your veterinarian. The appropriate dosage depends on your dog's age, size, and health status.
- Never adjust the dosage without consulting your veterinarian.
- Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine is administered orally, making it convenient for both dogs and caregivers.
- The vaccine is typically presented as a liquid or suspension in a vial. Shake the vial well before use to ensure proper mixing.
- Using a sterile syringe or dropper provided with the vaccine, draw the recommended dosage according to your veterinarian's instructions.
- Gently open your dog's mouth and slowly administer the vaccine into the back of the mouth near the throat. Ensure your dog swallows the vaccine.
- If your dog refuses to swallow the vaccine, consult your veterinarian for alternative administration methods.
- Administer Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine as directed by your veterinarian, following their specific instructions.
- Keep track of the vaccination date and schedule subsequent doses as recommended by your veterinarian.
- Use Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine only as prescribed by your veterinarian. Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store the vaccine as per the manufacturer's instructions, typically in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight, and out of reach of children and pets.
- Dispose of any unused vaccine and syringes as per local regulations.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding the administration of Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine, consult your veterinarian for guidance.
- Always consult with your veterinarian before administering Nobivac Intra-Trac Oral BbPi Vaccine to your dog. They will provide specific dosage and administration instructions based on your dog's unique health profile.
- If you observe any adverse reactions or have concerns following vaccination, contact your veterinarian promptly for guidance and support.