- Frequently change disposable pads; if a pad is soiled, replace with a new pad as soon as possible
- If you have more than one dog, you may need more than one Pro Pawty in your home; many dogs prefer to have their own space to “go potty”
- When starting out, try to get your dog to use Pro Pawty every two hours and after eating or drinking and playing; lead them over to the Pro Pawty and try using a command such as “go potty”
- Encourage pet to use Pro Pawty by offering them a treat after use and lots of praise when they are successful
- Be patient with your dog, it can take up to 4-6 months to fully train your dog to use Pro Pawty, but it will be worth it!
- Not all pee pads are made equal and it may take some time to find the best one for your pet; you may even need to spray an additional scent onto the pad to encourage your pet to use it
Never use plastic shipping bags or other plastic film as pad covers not sold and intended for that purpose. They can cause suffocation. This product is not intended for commercial use.WARNING!
FOR PETS ONLY. Not intended to be used as a restraining device for aggressive or dangerous animals that dig, chew or paw aggressively. Do not leave your pet unattended. PET GEAR is not liable for any damage caused by aggressive, destructive, immature or untrained animals. Do not use near an open or exposed flame. Failure to follow these warnings and the instructions could result in serious injury or death.