|Active Ingredients (per 7.2 gram soft chew):|
|Glucosamine HCI (shellfish)||450 mg|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)||400 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||250 mg|
|Boswellia serrata Extract (containing 65% Boswellic Acids)||150 mg|
|Perna Canaliculus||150 mg|
|Proprietary blend of Dicalcium Phosphate, Citrus
Bioflavonoids, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Manganese Sulfate,
Grape Seed, Extract, Zinc Sulfate and Alpha Lipoic Acid
|Curcuma longa (Turmeric)||50 mg|
|Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)||10 mcg|
|d-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate(Vitamin E)||25 IU|
Cane Molasses, Corn Starch, Dried Poultry Liver, Glycerin, Lecithin, Mixed Tocopherols, Potassoum Sorbate, Soybean Oil, Sugar, and Wheat Flour.
Can be given during or after meal time.
|5 to 15 lb||½ chew every other day|
|16 to 30 lb||½ chew daily|
|31 to 60 lb||1 chew daily|
|61 to 100 lb||2 chews daily|
|Over 100 lb||2 ½ chews daily|
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Store at room temperature. Available only through licensed veterinarians.
- It seems to help my dogs stay more agile
- It crumbles when you have to cut them for smaller dogs
- Taste ( according to the dog!)
- Easy to feed
- Conveniently packaged
- Fair price
- Vet recommended ingredients including turmeric and glucosamine plus other
- Daily cost
- Chewy and tasty! Give them as treats!
- Easy on the stomach
- Decreased stiffness and soreness substantially
- Increased endurance
- Can dry out from opening the package over months. I bought the big bag and at 2 a day it's lasted over a month.
- Help with stairs and day to day
Product is packaged well and easy to give. We usually crumble it and mix with his food.
after our morning and evening walks. We feel he
has more energy and seems he is pain free.
Thanks to Soft Chew we have our puppy back!