We only ship orders out on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday in order to help ensure the package has been delivered and not held up over a weekend
NOTE: We ship this product using special shipping that includes ice and thermal packaging. There will be a surcharge of $6 for shipping and a faster delivery method to ensure product quality.
During these hot summer months, we highly encourage shipping this item via Express (1-2 day); we cannot be held responsible for items that are shipped Priority (2-4 day) as the ice may not last that long.
Active Ingredients: Per Packet (1.4 gm)
De Simone Formulation™ proprietary blend, (L. acidophilus DSM24735, L. plantarum DSM24730, L. paracasei DSM24733, L. delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus* DSM24734, S. thermophilus DSM24731, B. longum† DSM24736, B breve DSM24732, B. Infantis† DSM24737), 225 BIllion CFU per packet.
Inulin (chicory root fiber)
Administer by mouth as directed by your veterinarian. Packet may be opened and given directly to the pet by mouth or mixed with their food.
Cautions & Warnings:
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven If the animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset. Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Possible Side Effects:
Your pet may experience bloating during the first few days after starting Visbiome as your pet's intestinal microflora changes. If this occurs, your pet may need to reduce daily consumption to allow for adjustment. Please consult with your pet's veterinarian if your pet experiences bloating.
Shipping & Storage:
- Visbiome Vet is shipped and stored cold to prevent elevated temperature exposure which could inactivate some of the live bacterial strains.
- Visbiome Vet is stable at room temperature for up to one week without adversely affecting potency.
Visbiome should be stored under refrigeration. Store at (39-46°F, 4-8°C). Do not freeze. Visbiome Vet can be stored at room temperature for up to one week without adversely affecting potency.
- Visbiome is a high potency probiotic formula designed for dogs and cats.
- Made with eight concentrated strains of live bacteria, Visbiome helps establish and maintain the balance of natural flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Probiotics help promote overall gut health, support the protective layers of the bowel, and aid with digestion.
- Visbiome helps maintain proper gut flora with 8 strains of probiotics in a proprietary blend.
- Visbiome can be used to help support the protective layers of the bowel.
- Visbiome may reduce loose stools caused by stress or diet changes, and may help manage dogs and cats with inflammatory bowel disease.
- One high potency vet packet is equal to two capsules. One unflavored packet is equal to four capsules.
- High Potency Vet Packets may be recommended for larger dogs over 60 lbs or animals requiring higher doses of Visbiome. Packets are also ideal for dogs taking Visbiome for prolonged periods of time and may offer a cost-effective option.
- Safe use of Visbiome has not been proven in pregnant or breeding animals.
- Pets taking certain antibiotics should not use this product. This could inactivate the probiotic.
- Visbiome may cause stomach upset. Giving with food may help reduce these symptoms.
- Your pet may experience bloating during the first few days after starting Visbiome as your pet's intestinal microflora change. You may need to reduce your dog's daily consumption in order to fully adjust.
- Please consult with your pet's veterinarian if your pet experiences bloating or side effects.