Great ways to use your Bettie
- Stuff the hollow legs of the Otis & Claude Bettie with peanut butter
- Freeze the stuffed Bettie overnight
- Remove from freezer next day or preference
- Give to pet, he/she will enjoy the long-lasting, tasty toy treat for hours!
- Choose the Right Size: Select a Bettie Fetch Toy that is suitable for your dog's size and chewing habits. The toy comes in different sizes, so make sure to pick one that is appropriate for your dog.
- Introduce the Toy: When introducing the toy to your dog for the first time, let them sniff and investigate it. Some dogs may take to it immediately, while others may need some time to get comfortable with it.
- Start Interactive Play: To engage your dog in interactive play, hold the Bettie Fetch Toy in your hand and encourage your dog to chase and grab it. You can throw it a short distance and encourage your dog to retrieve it and bring it back to you.
- Reinforce Retrieval: When your dog brings the toy back to you, reward them with praise, treats, or a brief play session. This positive reinforcement will help reinforce the behavior of retrieving and returning the toy.
- Supervise Playtime: Always supervise your dog while they play with the Bettie Fetch Toy. Although it is designed to be durable, no toy is completely indestructible. If you notice any signs of damage or wear, replace the toy to ensure your dog's safety.
- Regular Cleaning: The Bettie Fetch Toy can accumulate dirt, saliva, and bacteria over time. Regularly clean the toy using mild soap and warm water to keep it hygienic for your dog. Rinse it thoroughly and allow it to air dry before giving it back to your dog.
- Rotate Toys: To keep your dog interested and prevent boredom, consider rotating their toys, including the Bettie Fetch Toy. Introducing different toys from time to time will provide variety and keep playtime exciting for your furry friend.
50% Recommend this product (1 of 2 responses)
Warsaw, Poland, Europe
Not as good as expected
November 13, 2013
I ordered two pieces for my daughter's jack russel mixes. They liked them very much and had fun playing with it but the toys are not as durable as advertised. The dogs are small in size but still they damaged one of the toys already on the day they got it.
Great fetch toy
August 16, 2011
My small mixed terrier just loves her Bettie. When playing it does more than a ball or a frisbee because it bounces when thrown. She just loves to chase it, never knowing for sure where it will land. It is a great exercise toy. Not easily destroyed, it is well worth the money.