Great ways to use your Bettie
- Stuff the hollow legs of the Otis & Claude Bettie with peanut butter
- Freeze the stuffed Bettie overnight
- Remove from freezer next day or preference
- Give to pet, he/she will enjoy the long-lasting, tasty toy treat for hours!
- Choose the Right Size: Select a Bettie Fetch Toy that is suitable for your dog's size and chewing habits. The toy comes in different sizes, so make sure to pick one that is appropriate for your dog.
- Introduce the Toy: When introducing the toy to your dog for the first time, let them sniff and investigate it. Some dogs may take to it immediately, while others may need some time to get comfortable with it.
- Start Interactive Play: To engage your dog in interactive play, hold the Bettie Fetch Toy in your hand and encourage your dog to chase and grab it. You can throw it a short distance and encourage your dog to retrieve it and bring it back to you.
- Reinforce Retrieval: When your dog brings the toy back to you, reward them with praise, treats, or a brief play session. This positive reinforcement will help reinforce the behavior of retrieving and returning the toy.
- Supervise Playtime: Always supervise your dog while they play with the Bettie Fetch Toy. Although it is designed to be durable, no toy is completely indestructible. If you notice any signs of damage or wear, replace the toy to ensure your dog's safety.
- Regular Cleaning: The Bettie Fetch Toy can accumulate dirt, saliva, and bacteria over time. Regularly clean the toy using mild soap and warm water to keep it hygienic for your dog. Rinse it thoroughly and allow it to air dry before giving it back to your dog.
- Rotate Toys: To keep your dog interested and prevent boredom, consider rotating their toys, including the Bettie Fetch Toy. Introducing different toys from time to time will provide variety and keep playtime exciting for your furry friend.
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
October 23, 2012
My Moose loves this toy. He's has lots of evergy. He can get his mouth around the middle and run around so it works well for small dogs (he's 20 lbs). The spokes are long enough that I can also grab it out of his mouth without fear of getting bit. It bounces like crazy which makes him move a lot. This is his favorite toy. As a matter of fact, I had to buy another one so he would have miltiples for outside/inside/park. Perfect toy and he hasn't chewed it up yet. WAHOO