How To Apply Frontline Plus
How to Apply Frontline Plus
Applyling Frontline Plus is Easy.
Check Out the Step-By-Step Guide.
Remove the applicator from the packing.
Hold the applicator upright, with the foil side
toward you and snap the applicator tip.
Part Your Pet's Hair Between the Shoulder Blades. Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze.
Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot.
Some Additional Tips
- Use a fine-tooth comb to remove dead fleas and eggs
- Store product at room temperature
- Remove the pet's collar
- Apply as a spot between your pet's shoulder blades in 1 area that can't be licked
- Avoid touching the wet application spot
- Wait 48 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your pet swim
- Give each of your pets its own complete dose
Stop The Flea Life Cycle
- Flea Eggs -
50% of an infestation
- Flea Larvae -
35% of an infestation
- Flea Pupea -
10% of an infestation
- Adult Fleas -
5% of an infestation
- Can cause rashes and fur loss
- Leads to skin infections
- Often carry tapeworms and Lyme disease
- Life cycle can have duration of 2 weeks up to whole year
- One flea can produce 2000 eggs