10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
Water, Alcohol Denat, (corn-derived solvent), Caprylyl Glucoside (plant-derived surfactant), Potassium Sorbate (plant-based, food grade preservative), Citric Acid (plant-based pH adjuster), Enzymatic Blend (soil remover), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil.
- Preparation: Before applying the stain and odor remover, it is important to blot or absorb as much of the urine as possible using a clean cloth or paper towels. This helps to remove excess moisture and prevent the stain from spreading.
- Test in an inconspicuous area: It's always a good idea to test the product in a small, inconspicuous area before applying it to a larger surface. This ensures that the product is safe to use and does not cause any unwanted damage or discoloration.
- Application: Depending on the packaging of URINASE, follow the instructions for the specific application method (e.g., spray or liquid). Apply the stain and odor remover directly to the affected area, ensuring full coverage of the stain. If using a spray, hold the bottle about 6-8 inches away from the surface for an even application.
- Dwell time: Allow the product to penetrate and work on the stain. The dwell time can vary depending on the severity of the stain and the instructions provided by the manufacturer. It is usually recommended to let the product sit for a few minutes to allow the enzymes to break down the urine components effectively.
- Blot or clean the area: After the dwell time, use a clean cloth or paper towels to blot the treated area. Gently press the cloth onto the stain, absorbing the excess liquid and dissolved residue. For more stubborn stains, you may need to lightly scrub the area with a soft brush or sponge.
- Rinse or clean: After blotting, it is recommended to rinse the area with clean water or use a damp cloth to remove any remaining residue. This step helps to remove the cleaning solution and prevent any potential build-up on the surface.
- Drying: Allow the treated area to air dry completely. Keep pets and children away from the area until it is fully dry to avoid contact with the cleaning solution.
Note: It is essential to carefully read and follow the instructions provided on the product packaging of URINASE Stain & Odor Remover Ultra Enzyme, as specific instructions may vary based on the brand and formulation. Additionally, if you are dealing with a particularly old or stubborn stain, multiple applications may be required for optimal results.
Found this multi-pack of refill bottles when the site I originally bought the product from discontinued it. I was frantic when I couldn't reorder from the other place but finding it here in this quantity is even better. Works even better when I only partially fill the original bottle and shake thoroughly before squirting the area. Comes out as a foam that works better than just spraying the liquid form.
I would recommend to family & friends.
- Got rid of the odor & the discoloration.
- Haven't found one yet.
- Removes stains and odors
It even works for when my dog scoots his rear glands--that really stinks and Urinase gets rid of the smell! I recommend it to everyone.
Well, I've had the bottle for a couple of months, and THANKFULLY have not had to use it...until tonite. SO I ACTUALLY read the instructions, and treated as suggested. It was a spot on the carpet, so I removed the initial liquid, sprayed the area, and allowed it to sit for 5-8 minutes. I went back, and dried the area, and (YES) I was curious so I tentatively smelled the towel. I WAS FLOORED! The ONLY thing that I could smell was the faint scent of laundry detergent that I had used.
For once; a product that does what it says it will. I guess when I place my next order of flea control, I will order a bottle of this product.
Thanks again, EntirelyPets.
This product really worked well.