Zippy Dynamics’ “Classy” suit is a lightweight, water-resistant, and protective fashion statement for you and your dog. It features a classy red and black design made from only the highest quality materials. Without a warm inner lining, “Classy” is perfect for walks with your companion on warmer or cooler days. Like all Zippy Dynamics suits, it has a full body fit that is adjustable to your pup and protects them from rain, snow, dirt, and other seasonal and non-seasonal elements. This saves a significant amount of the time you spend bathing your dog, and all you have do is occassionally throw the suit into a gentle wash cycle and leave it out to dry.
- A bold red color with black accents that gives your dog a modern look.
- Special memory fabric that prevents wrinkling.
- Durable materials that withstand years of wear and tear.
- A true full body fit that protects your dog from head to paw, helping to keep dirt and insects away.
- A lightweight, breathable design that keeps your dog comfortable on warmer or cooler days.
- A water resistant Outer Shell (80% polyester/20% cotton) that shields your dog from wind, rain, and snow.
- Four Pant Zippers at the bottom of the pant legs that make running your dog’s legs through the pants easy.
- A handy latch on the nape of the neck that makes putting the garment on your dog quick and convenient.
- A lined Double Zipper that allows for a tighter or loser fit around the body and that will not catch on your dog’s fur.
- Two Body Cords running along the side that make the body length and groin area fit adjustable to your dog.
- Four Pant Cords running along the pant legs that make the pant length adjustable to your dog.
- Two Elastic Inserts that make the suit flexible and leaves your dog’s movement unrestricted.
- Wash in cold or warm water
- Gentle cycle
- Mild detergent
- Hang dry
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
What Makes Zippy Unique?
Note: The Inner Shell is a feature of only certain suits (Cozy, Sparky, and Zippy).
Note: Pant and Body Cords make our suits fully adjustable.
Note: Elastic Inserts make our suits comfortable for your dog and non-restrictive.
Measure: How do I pick a size?
Using a tape measure, find the back, girth, neck, and leg dimensions of your dog (outlined below).
Compare these measurements to the ones in the sizing tables found in each product's description.
Choose the size that fits your dog best!
- Back: Length from the base of the neck to the base of the tail.
- Girth: Circumference around the widest part of the chest.
- Neck: Circumference around the base of the neck.
- Leg: Length from where the chest meets the leg and the ground.
- *: Sizes are divided into two categories, one designed for short-leg dogs and the other for long-leg dogs.
- **: Coats have a double zipper, allowing for either a tighter or looser fit around the body girth and neck.
Safe: Fleas & Ticks
Anytime you go outside with your dog, even if only for a short walk, they are exposed to the opportunity for fleas and ticks to hop aboard. It is important to equip fido with a flea and tick preventative before going to the park (it is a lot easier to prevent ticks than it is to get rid of them). Dogs frequently come into contact with each other and with grass, shrubs, and bushes at parks. These are all places where fleas or ticks could be waiting to find a new host, in this case, your dog. It is important to check your dog for these unwelcomed guests frequently, especially after coming back from the dog park. Pay particular attention to the neck fur, abdomen, and arm pits of your friend, where fleas and ticks like to hide. When suited up with Zippy Dynamics the space available for an unwanted visitor to latch onto is reduced significantly.
Clean: The Elements
Your dog doesn't like being washed and you don't like washing your dog. But your dog loves to play dirty while you like to live clean. Zippy Dynamics keeps your four-legged friend cleaner when coming back from your daily adventures. Besides for the sake of your own sanity, it is important to keep fido's fur clean for other reasons. Did you know that, unlike humans who absorb most environmental allergens through their noses and mouths, dogs tend to absorb allergens through their skin? Dry itchy skin and fur is a problem for millions of dogs caused by both seasonal and non-seasonal factors. Our dog apparel keeps extreme cold, insects, particles, and moisture at bay, saving you time and energy every time you come home from a walk. Adjustable, full body coverage means your dog is ready for whatever is thrown at them. You'll know that when your four legged-friend is wearing Zippy Dynamics, they're shielded from cold, dirt, dust, sand, mud, snow, and water. That means less time struggling in the bath tub and more time exploring or relaxing.