Purina FortiFlora for Dogs is a probiotic nutritional supplement for pets suffering from diarrhea and poor intestinal health.
If your dog is suffering from diarrhea due to a change in home circumstances, boarding, eating the wrong types of food, a move, or the use of antibiotic therapies, or if your puppy has soft stools, why not ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora could assist.
is recommended as a nutritional supplement to help with the following:
- Diarrhea associated with microflora imbalance
- Acute enteritis
- Diarrhea associated with stress, antibiotic therapy, and diet change
- Poor fecal quality in puppies
- To promote a strong immune system
Each box of FortiFlora contains 30 one-gram sachets. FortiFlora restores a natural and healthy balance to your dog's intestines with its unique microencapsulated live microorganisms. FortiFlora canine nutritional supplement also contains proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and it can be easily mixed with your dog's normal food.
The active probiotic in FortiFlora is Enterococcus faecium, and each packet is guaranteed to deliver 108 CFU/g to your dog. Other ingredients include vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta carotene, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, and sodium selenite. Many customers recommend FortiFlora for use as a regular nutritional supplement for dogs that are continually sick but otherwise healthy. So if you are looking for a canine nutritional supplement that will ensure intestinal health for your dog, check out the benefits of FortiFlora.
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), brewers dried yeast, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta-Carotene, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
|Crude Protein (min)||43.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|1 X 108 CFU/g|
Contains a source of live (viable) naturally occurring microorganisms. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles
FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
- Proprietary mircoencapsulation process for enhanced stability
- Shown to be safe for use in dogs
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in puppies
- Antibiotic therapy
Ask your veterinarian how FortiFlora can help your dog’s diarrhea.
Feeding and Administration
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance.
Feed 1 sachet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.