Customers Also Bought
Animal digest, Enterococcus faecium, L-ascorbyl-2- polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), brewers dried yeast, Vitamin E supplement, zinc proteinate, beta-Carotene, salt, manganese proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite.
|Crude Protein (min)||43.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||1.0%|
|1 X 108 CFU/g|
FortiFlora is a nutritional supplement for dogs and has been formulated to achieve the following characteristics:
- Contains a special strain of probiotic that has been proven to promote intestinal health and balance
- Contains a guaranteed amount of live active cultures
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Contains high levels of antioxidant Vitamins A, E, and C
- Excellent palatability
- Proprietary mircoencapsulation process for enhanced stability
- Shown to be safe for use in dogs
How does FortiFlora work?
FortiFlora may help nutritionally manage dogs with diarrhea in many situations, including:
- Stressful situations such as boarding or change in home environment
- Diet change or consumption of inappropriate foods
- Soft stool in puppies
- Antibiotic therapy
Feeding and Administration
The following feeding program is recommended as a guideline only, with discretionary clinical adjustments for proper weight maintenance.
Feed 1 sachet daily under the supervision of your veterinarian.
I feel she has a better quality of life because of FortiFlora!
He became very very healthy now, and he likes the
I had recommended this to my friends already.
I just sprinkle the powder on his food in the am and he loves it!