Total Lactic Acid Bacteria* ...... 2x108 CFU**/g (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
**Colony forming units.
Ingredients: Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar, Salt, Silicon, Dioxide, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, And Zinc Amino Acid Chelate.
Benefits of Proflora® Probiotic Powder:
- Contains guaranteed amounts of live (viable) cultures
- Multiple strains of lactic acid bacteria
- Helps maintain appetite and digestion
- Contains pre-biotic inulin
Suggested uses of Proflora®:
- As daily supplement to maintain normal appetite and digestion
- To maintain normal stool consistency.
- Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, de-worming and more.
- During diet change, boarding and traveling.
Feeding Directions: Sprinkle 1 packet daily on top of your pet's food.
Store in a cool dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.