Customers Also Bought
|Active Ingredients by Weight|
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How To Open:
- Be sure tube is at the bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
- Hold application to be in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull the cap off tube.
- Turn the cap around and place other ends of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break the seal, then remove the cap from tube.
- Part the hair on the neck at the base of the skull until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your cat’s eyes, or allow your cat to ingest this product. The product is bitter tasting and salivation may occur for a short time if the cat licks the product immediately after treatment. Treatment at the base of the skull will minimize the opportunity for the cat to lick the product. Do not allow the product to run off.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every fourteen (14) days for kittens or once every seven (7) days for small and large cats. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
- Use only on cats or kittens 8 weeks and older. Do not apply to cats or kittens weighing less than 9 lbs. Do not use on other animals.
- Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment, even for larger cats.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
CAUTIONS: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 9 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Side Effects: Monitor your cat after application. Side effects, although very rare, may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as hypersalivation, vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects (such as lethargy) occur, consult your veterinarian or call 1-800-422-9874.