10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
|Crude Protein (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||8.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.00%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
(4 Calories Per Treat) 4,000 kcal/kg ME - 4 kcal/treat ME
Beef, Buckwheat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Apple Pomace, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Mixed tocopherols.
- Prepare the treats: Ensure you have a bag of Lil' Bitz Hickory Smoked Beef Training Treats on hand. Open the bag and reseal it properly to maintain freshness.
- Set up a training environment: Choose a quiet, distraction-free area where you can focus on training your dog. It could be indoors or outdoors, depending on the specific training exercise.
- Establish a command or cue: Before starting the training session, determine the specific command or cue you want to associate with the desired behavior. For example, if you're teaching your dog to sit, the cue could be the word "Sit" or a hand signal.
- Timing is key: As you start training, make sure you give the command or cue just before your dog performs the desired behavior. Timing is crucial for effective reinforcement. For instance, if you're teaching your dog to sit, say "Sit" just before they lower their rear end to the ground.
- Reward with treats: Once your dog successfully performs the desired behavior, immediately praise them with verbal encouragement and present a Lil' Bitz Hickory Smoked Beef Training Treat as a reward. Ensure the treat is easily accessible and ready to be given promptly.
- Use consistency and repetition: Repeat the training exercise several times, being consistent with your commands, cues, and rewards. Dogs learn through repetition, so practicing the same behavior consistently will help reinforce the desired response.
- Vary the rewards: While Lil' Bitz Training Treats are highly enticing, it's beneficial to mix up the rewards occasionally. This prevents your dog from becoming solely dependent on treats and helps maintain their motivation. Consider using verbal praise, petting, or a favorite toy as alternative rewards.
- Gradually reduce treats: As your dog becomes more proficient in performing the desired behavior, you can gradually reduce the frequency of treat rewards. This transition encourages your dog to respond consistently without solely relying on treats for motivation.
- Keep training sessions short: Dogs have short attention spans, so it's important to keep training sessions brief and engaging. Aim for sessions of around 5-10 minutes, multiple times a day, to avoid mental fatigue and maintain your dog's interest.
- Practice patience and positive reinforcement: Training takes time and patience. Always maintain a positive and encouraging attitude during training sessions. Avoid punishment or negative reinforcement, as it can hinder your dog's progress and enthusiasm for learning.
Remember, every dog is unique, and training results may vary. Adjust your training techniques and pace according to your dog's individual needs and abilities. With consistent practice and the use of Lil' Bitz Hickory Smoked Beef Training Treats, you'll create a rewarding training experience for both you and your furry friend.