10% OFF! This item qualifies for an instant discount when added to cart. Can't be combined with other promotions.
|Crude Protein (min)||10.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||8.50%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||2.00%|
Calorie Content (calculated):
(4 Calories Per Treat) 4,000 kcal/kg ME - 4 kcal/treat ME
Chicken, Buckwheat Flour, Vegetable Glycerin, Dried Apple Pomace, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Mixed tocopherols.
- Prepare a training environment: Choose a quiet and distraction-free area where you can focus on training your dog. Remove any potential distractions that might hinder your dog's attention during the training session.
- Break treats into small pieces: Depending on your dog's size and training goals, break the treats into appropriate sizes. It's generally recommended to have smaller pieces that can be quickly consumed without interrupting the training flow.
- Use treats as rewards: During the training session, use the Lil' Bitz Flame Roasted Chicken Training Treats as rewards for desired behaviors. For example, if you're teaching your dog to sit, give the command and wait for your dog to obey. Once your dog sits, immediately praise them and offer a treat as a reward.
- Timing is crucial: Deliver the treat immediately after your dog performs the desired behavior to reinforce the connection between the action and the reward. This helps your dog understand which behavior is being rewarded.
- Keep sessions short and fun: Training sessions should be brief, especially if you're working with a young or easily distracted dog. Aim for several short sessions throughout the day rather than one long session. This keeps your dog engaged and prevents them from becoming bored or overwhelmed.
- Be consistent: Use the treats consistently as rewards for desired behaviors. This helps your dog associate the treats with positive actions and reinforces their understanding of what you expect from them.
- Gradually reduce treat dependency: As your dog becomes more proficient in performing the desired behaviors, you can gradually reduce the frequency of treat rewards. Transition to intermittent reinforcement by occasionally providing treats while also offering praise, petting, or other forms of positive reinforcement.
- Store treats properly: To maintain their freshness and flavor, store Lil' Bitz Flame Roasted Chicken Training Treats in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. Follow any specific storage instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Remember, training should always be a positive and enjoyable experience for both you and your dog. Use the treats as a tool to motivate and reward your dog's progress, and always combine them with verbal praise, petting, and other forms of positive reinforcement.
- Perfect size for toy dogs. Don't have to break them into tiny pieces.
- Training Treats, Assorted flavors
- Best dog treat ever.