Total Lactic Acid Bacteria* ...... 2x108 CFU**/g (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
**Colony forming units.
Ingredients: Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar, Salt, Silicon Dioxide, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, and Zinc Amino Acid Chelate.
Benefits of Proflora® Probiotic Powder:
- Contains guaranteed amounts of live (viable) cultures
- Multiple strains of lactic acid bacteria
- Helps maintain appetite and digestion
- Contains pre-biotic inulin
Suggested uses of Proflora®:
- As daily supplement to maintain normal appetite and digestion
- To maintain normal stool consistency.
- Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, de-worming and more.
- During diet change, boarding and traveling.
Feeding Directions: Sprinkle 1 packet daily on top of your pet's food.
Store in a cool dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
My daughter is a nurse and she suggested we try a probiotic. We tried the proflora and in about two weeks we started seeing a significant difference. Now we have him on it every day and he is doing well.
Could be the greatest product on the market but they won't eat it. So back to Fortiflora for me and my cats.
I have tried other probiotics with little success until I tried Proflora. The only drawback is I have to double the dose - presumbably because he is a plus-size kitty.