|Active Ingredients by Weight|
Advantage II Flea Control for Dogs
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
- Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
- Using scissors, cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How To Open:
- Remove one applicator tube from the package. See "HOW TO OPEN" section
- Hold application tube in an upright position facing away from you and your pet's face and eyes. Pull cap of tube.
How to Apply
- Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Part the hair on the dog's back, between the shoulder blades, until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the tube to expel the entire contents directly on the skin. Do not get this product in your pet's eyes or mouth.
- Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
- Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in cases of severe flea infestation, re-treatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is obtained, return to a monthly re-treatment schedule.
- Use only on dogs. Do not use on other animals.
- Do not apply more than one (1) tube per treatment, even for larger dogs.
- Do not have contact or allow children to have contact with treated area until completely dry.
CAUTIONS: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS
For external use only. Do not use on puppies under seven weeks of age. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide products for pets. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Thank you Entirely Pets
Don't like the spray product much. A fight to apply, and doesn't work as well.
- Also, my dog is usually around 10-11 lbs. I use the "dogs under 10 lbs Advantage" because that's what my vets gave me.